the benefits of cane juice

 the benefits of cane juice

Be it a hot sultry afternoon or long and tiring day, nothing is more refreshing and rejuvenating than a glassful of chilled sugarcane juice. I don’t think there is anyone who doesn’t crave for sugarcane juice when thirsty. Apart from that instant boost of energy, there are some best benefits of Sugarcane juice, which you are unaware of.

4962515907_51239d6b26_b.jpg
 
Sugarcane is one of the main crops used in the production of sugar: 70% of the world's sugar is made from sugarcane and the remaining 30% comes from the sugar beet crop.   The remaining fibrous mass can be used as fuel, or to make paper or sound insulating boards and in some countries its used even to make alcohol.Nutritional value of Sugarcane: The juice Sugarcane per serving (28.35 grams) contain Energy-111.13 kJ (26.56 kcal), Carbohydrates-27.51 g, Protein-0.27 g, Calcium11.23 mg (1%), Iron 0.37 mg (3%), Potassium41.96 mg (1%), Sodium17.01 mg (1%)(According to farmer.gov.in)Benefits of Sugarcane JuiceIf you search for sugarcane juice benefits, you'll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It's rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It's rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it's great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body's protein levels. Besides these, there are a few more great health benefits of sugarcane juice that you must learn about:

da19f7d1-df0b-484d-809b-7e5acf84b223.jpg
 Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.

 According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.

Fresh Sugarcane

. An Energy Drink - Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugar cane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.

 Ayurveda also suggests that 'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (Source: ayurhelp.com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
 It has a low glycemic index (GI) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.
 Sugar cane juice is extremely rich in minerals which helps prevent tooth decay and bad breath.

-------------------
Pls contact at:

Website : sugarcanemachine.vn
Facebook: Sugarcane Juicer Machine
Youtube : www.youtube.com/user/SuperQuangtan/videos
Email: ho_nguyen47@yahoo.com.vn
Phone : +84 976 866 766 viber, whatsapp


Other news

Displaying results 1-10 (of 465)
 |<  < 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10  >  >| 

Household Business Tan Phat

Tax code: 8086118206 - Date of issue: 10/08/2013

Address: 656/74/87 Quang Trung, Ward 11, Gò Vấp District, HCMC

Phone: 0943866766 Ms. Hồng

Email: ho_nguyen47@yahoo.com.vn

Dong Nai Branch

Phone: 0933866766 Mr Hoàng

Address: 96/2 Highway 1A, (Phat Trien intersection) quarter 8A, Tan Bien Ward, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai Province

Copyright © 2015 Sugarcane machine. All Rights Reserved.
Call for consult: +84943866766